Hello

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello

Post by -censored username- on Sun May 10 2009, 10:48

Hello Runecats. You may know me. I am Bob, the person who used to beta test for Program Creation and the one you refused to become a beta tester for Runecats.

I have accepted that and I understand that not everyone could be chosen. BUT I must say you don't half copy program creation a lot don't you? Yeah I rarely log into the program creation forum now but looking at your new updates it seems that you have a taste for copying. I also noticed it with the web site. FOR GOD SAKE Runecats GET A GRIP AND GET SOME -bad word- BRAINS! Can't you think of youre own ideas without having to copy everyone elses? You must be dumb. Razz

Also your web site IS -bad word- LAME! and so is your forum.

btw this is all constructive crtisism so don't delete this, sorry that I used such strong language but someone has to say something. ps I hate you Runecats for denying my request I would have done some work AND -bad word- WHAT LEE HAS SAID ABOUT ME!!!!!! I may hate both of you but at least I don't -bad word- COPY PEOPLE! LOSER!!!!!!!

YOUR A LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER MEGA LOSER
-censored username-

Number of posts : 1
Runecats Reputation : 1
Registration date : 2009-05-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello

Post by Support on Sun May 10 2009, 11:15

Well I am glad I didn't allow you to become a BETA tester, as your true personality has come out, Runecats software is unique and never copied, if we are so bad why did you want to work with us!

You obviously can't take rejection.

Support
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 5000
Roccat Version : 6.6 BETA
Runecats Explorer Version : 1.8 BETA
Runecats Reputation : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-16

View user profile http://runecats.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top